There will be chapters on neonatal ophthalmology, dermatology and orthopedics. As the opinion leader in their field, the Author is responsible for giving the most up-to-date information in terms of what is known, what is still being researched, and what has become evidence based medicine.
- Fondazione Euraibi Onlus - Europe Against Infant Brain Injury.
- Historical Institutionalism and International Relations: Explaining Institutional Development in World Politics!
- The First Battle of Morn.
- Building Research Policies. Proceedings of a Seminar on Building Research Policies, Organized by the Committee on Housing, Building and Planning of the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe, with the Swedish Government As Host!
Underlying causes and mechanisms of neonatal diseases will be presented in an immediate form. The use of summaries, tables, and accurately selected guidelines or recommendations that will accompany the text will supply quick references and instant solutions to the concerned neonatologists during their daily practice.
Show next edition. Buy eBook. Rent the eBook.
FAQ Policy. About this book This new textbook wants to offer to neonatologists and pediatricians a modern and complete view of the various problems and aspects of neonatology, currently one of the most complex and advanced fields of pediatrics. Show all.
Neonatology: A Practical Approach to Neonatal Diseases
Table of contents chapters Table of contents chapters Epidemiology: Mortality and Morbidity Pages Orzalesi, Marcello et al. Ethical Problems Pages Linderkamp, Otwin. Risk Management Pages Ligi, Isabelle et al. Fetal and neonatal infections will be extensively discussed. Fetal and neonatal neurological abnormalities will be discussed by highly specialized authors.
There will be chapters on neonatal ophthalmology, dermatology and orthopedics. It contains comprehensive, clear and up-to-date descriptions of our present understanding of neonatal diseases, their pathophysiology and treatment. Clinical guidelines and protocols are clearly shown where scientific evidence exists.
Figures and diagrams are used to improve understanding of complex problems and references will be chosen to enable in-depth understanding of clinical problems. The book will fill gaps where practice is necessarily built on consensus-based expert opinion and where further research is necessary.
- Neonatology - A Practical Approach to Neonatal Diseases | Giuseppe Buonocore | Springer.
- 9 editions of this work.
- How to Build your own Solar Cooker;
- The Cell: A Very Short Introduction (Very Short Introductions).
- Achieving service-oriented architecture : applying an enterprise architecture approach.
Pediatricians, neonatologists, obstetricians, anaesthesiologists and all child caregivers will recognize the book as fundamental for their activity because the information will be schematic and practical with indication of clinical solutions, as it will be written in a clear and easy to follow way by experts who know in depth the difficulties in making the appropriate decision and optimal cure and care for newborns. The textbook has an extensive market among doctors, midwifes and nurses.
In particular, pediatricians, neonatologists, obstetricians, anaesthesiologists and all child caregivers will recognize the book as fundamental for their activity because the information is more schematic and practical with immediate clinical solutions, as it has been written in a clear and easy to follow way by experts who know in depth the difficulties to appropriately cure and care for newborns. Underlying causes and mechanisms of neonatal diseases are presented in a more immediate form than in other books. Click the Internet Zone.
If you do not have to customize your Internet security settings, click Default Level. Then go to step 5.
- Record Citations.
- Formats and Editions of Neonatology : a practical approach to neonatal diseases [visifussness.gq];
- Radiative transfer in curved media : basic mathematical methods for radiative transfer and transport problems in participating media of spherical and cylindrical geometry!
- Neonatology: A Practical Approach to Neonatal Diseases - visifussness.gq.
- BE THE FIRST TO KNOW.
- Magnetic Interactions in Molecules and Solids;
Neonatology: A Practical Approach to Neonatal Diseases [DOWNLOAD]
This landmark book, a reference work now in its second edition, provides healthcare practitioners in neonatology with an up-to-date, comprehensive source of readily accessible practical advice that will assist in the expert management of patients and their diverse illnesses. Leading experts in their fields discuss the underlying causes and mechanisms and all aspects of the treatment of the full range of neonatal diseases and abnormalities, citing the evidence base whenever appropriate.
In addition, detailed information is provided on epidemiology and fetal medicine; therapeutic issues such as the organization of care, transport services, and home care after discharge; legal issues; nutrition; and the consequences of medication use during pregnancy, maternal drug abuse and smoking, and maternal diabetes. The inclusion of summaries, tables, and carefully selected guidelines and recommendations will supply practitioners with quick references and instant solutions during daily practice.